Saturday, April 14, 2012

Las Noticias (News)

So I have been getting asked a lot of questions, and the occasional complaint about whats going on in my life, so I thought perhaps I would clear up a few things and let everyone know whats going on. I work at Wells Fargo 1/2 my week and the other 1/2 I spend in school or doing school work, and that one extra hour or so a day I get for ME time, I generally spend talking to my lovely girlfriend Sandra Alondra Karina Silva Dolores through skype.



Sandra lives in Mexico City!




And I met her while we were both serving missions in Torreon Mexico.




I met Sandra when she had just started her mission, I was in my second area of my mission. We became good friends, and strong support (one to the other) for the missionary labor. But beyond that I knew early on that I wanted to get to know her better after the mission.
¡Bading badaboom!
The mission was over and we got back in touch through the occasional phone call, and then the occasional skype chat, a friendship grew into something much closer, and recently we both realized que estabamos cayendo enamorados (that we were falling in love). She is an amazing woman, she is beautiful, intelligent, hardworking, strong spirited, witty, loving and a happy spirit/influence. I look forward to meeting her again (with the name tags off) in May, when I will be flying down to Mexico City!
I will keep you all updated on how that trip goes, and maybe you will all get the opportunity to meet her pretty soon (so now is a good time to dust off that high school spanish). Soon enough we will see if the prophecy of Uncle Randy holds true...

2 comments:

Sarah Haynie said...

Have a wonderful trip to Mexico City and I hope all goes well for you Marshal. I love you and want you to be successful and happy in your life. Your girfriend is beautiful and I would love to met her. Be safe and give her a hug for me. Love you!

anitamombanita said...

Estoy feliz de saber que tu estas feliz!