Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Value Of A Spreadsheet

So during my mission we took the responsibility upon us on occasion to make some spreadsheets that helped us succeed in certain aspects of the mission labor. As a result I have now become the king of spreadsheeting. Last week my parents left with Parker to St. George for a basketball tournament, leaving me with a LOT of down time, so I decided exercise my spreadsheet muscle by spreadsheeting my future, though slightly depressing, I had fun. I realize there are a lot of missing factors, and many factors such as tuition that will increase over the next twenty years of my life.

This is based on my decision to go to Med-School and to become a psychiatrist, as well as getting a Masters in Oriental Medicine.



Spreadsheets can be really eyeopening and really help see the reality of a decision!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should become an accountant!

anitamombanita said...

LOLing at your grandparents! En serio? Un medico?! Que impresionante! Tu has cambiado tanto en estos pocos aƱos pasados. Pero una cosa no ha cambiado es que te quiero mucho!! Abrazos y besitos!

Rachey said...

Seriously, accountants love spreadsheets right! I think this post does prove the name of your blog. But it is pretty cool indeed, you need to make one for Ryan and I, although I have a feeling it would be really depressing to see how long it will take for us to get out of med school debt...ugh.

Sarah Haynie said...

Marsha, I did not know you had a blog. I have lived by spreadsheets most of my life. They really do help but are not always fun to look at. Hope all your dreams (or should I say spreadsheet dreams) come true. Hugs.