Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sleepless Nights Brings Ideas Bright

So I didn't really get any sleep last night. I walked out of my room to see one of my roommates stand on a scale to weigh himself, thats when it hit me ( I am not talking about the unbearable stench of the noxious fumes coming from the toilet). I had the most brilliant idea, most scales are just numbers people can make whatever they want of numbers, what if instead of numbers the scale spoke to you? Hear me out I have made the following diagram of possible messages (this diagram is based on a man who is 6'0''.)

130-139 pounds: Scale says, "Congratulations you are not going to die of gluttony, perhaps starvation?"
140-149 pounds: Scale says, "Whoopdie dooh you are kinda underweight"
150-199 pounds: Scale says, "Your normal"
200-219 pounds: Scale says, "Your looking a little pudgy, have you called Jenny yet?"
220-239 pounds: Scale says, "Oh, it's you again, really, just cuz you didn't like what I said last time doesn't mean you should be back so soon"
240-279 pounds: Scale says, "OUCH, get off! GET OFF!
280-299 pounds: Scale says, "Ok, before you step on me can you call my friend Beau Tox?"
300+ pounds: Scale says, "NEWWWWWWWWWWWW RECORRRRRRRRRRD!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This seems really funny to me, however my judgment is blurred by my really tired mind... Whatevs!

3 comments:

Rachey said...

No, it is really funny! I love the one that reminds you to call Jenny. Lol.

P.S. Seriously, you have to do something about your background and font, I have the hardest time reading your blog.

Rachel said...

I don't know if I really want a scale that talks to me! Too judgmental. But funny idea. (Aunt Rachel)

KinseyBug said...

hahaha...I love you and your humor! And this is a great idea you should go for it! It may be one of those things you could make millions off of