Monday, October 13, 2008

Meditation

One day as a joke I randomly googled zen music to start playing for my apartment, during this I noticed the relaxing characteristics of the music, it really calmed me down. After noticing these relaxing qualities I looked/got more into this zen meditation zazoo and found it really interesting, calming and introspective it helps you get insight on yourself. Well I will stop blabbering on about this meditation stuff. I have posted a video of a "Guided Meditation" that I like, I think you should all try it (please try to get past the pervasive canadian accent).

1 comments:

michelle said...

One of the things I enjoyed the most about getting massages while working in the yard in California is that the massage therapist would put "guided meditation" music on while elbowing me in the back and saying cool things like, "Let go, let God...." The only bad part was that I occasionally got so relaxed I would fall asleep, only to wake up and discover that I had drooled on the floor beneath me. "Let go, let...good grief!"

Awesome blog, Son. Feel free to pitch in to the DavisFamilyRocks blog as well!

Pops