Monday, April 13, 2009

Captain Cavatelli

That is my new nickname.
Cavatelli is my fav pasta. I made hundreds of these delectable pastas by hand for my birthday.
Then I invested in this handy machine.

Thats right. It makes the same tasty noodle in a fraction of the time.
This is a fraction of the pasta I made today.

Now don't patronize me, cuz besides this the only things I know how to cook are Hot Pockets and Cereal, and I don't even get that right half the time. Sometimes I poor to much milk and it gets soggy to fast... you know what I mean?

3 comments:

michelle said...

May I just say that I am one of the beneficiaries of Marshal's pasta mania! We ate it last night and it was the best ever. His sauce was a bit spicy for me, but then again Marshal is a spicy kind of guy!!

Anonymous said...

So Captain Cavatelli, how is the new job working out...having any trouble staying awake?

Shalese said...

PASTA!!! That is so fun. I wish I could try some.