Saturday, February 28, 2009

Slurry of pictures


haha, i can just hear the asian guy sounding this out in his head as he put the letters in there..


live bait machine, i feel like this speaks for itself



after a long night of driving this scene was rather shocking, but once i realized this semi was being towed, i did the only safe thing and took a picture


I just found this scene funny, parker, portable dvd player, dog and a basket of vitamins...and parkers way tall.


The intersection of "Parker and Marsol". Thats probably as close as it gets.

3 comments:

KinseyBug said...

Haha...I love those pics. They gave me a good laugh. Did you take all of those? Live bait machine, so gross! And I cannot tell you how many times I have walked in on parker with that exact same scenario. Usually watching the Get Smart series.

Parker Davis said...

cool

Parker Davis said...

ya thats truck one is pretty crazy